QC Tailored for the Toys and Recreational Items Industry
The safety of toys and recreational items has been in the spotlight ever since the discovery of lead in children’s toys resulted in massive product recalls in 2007. Every year, as new research comes to light about the health impact of various substances used in the production of toys, the list of banned and restricted substances keeps growing.
– Sharp point and sharp edge verification
– Pull test on small parts
– Pull test on seams
– Stuff checking for the plush toy
– Metal detection test
– Small parts verification
Toys and Recreational Items Lab Testing Expertise
AI laboratory tests ensure that your toys and recreational items meet the standards and regulations of your destination market. AI’s laboratories offer a wide range of tests covering every aspect of product quality and safety:
– ISO 8124, Part 1, Safety of Toys, Mechanical Hazards – ISO 8124, Part 2, Safety of Toys, Flammability
– ISO 8124, Part 3, Safety of Toys, Migration of Certain Elements – IEC 62115, Electric Toys – Safety
– IEC 60825, Laser/LED Safety – Age appropriateness analysis
Looking for a specific toy to market? Need reduced costs? We’re ready to help.